BLOG POLICY ON ARTICLES
LAWELS gives you the opportunity to reach a wide range of readers providing them with articles, translations or legal research papers written by you on current legal issues. No specific subject or time limit has been set by us for the submissions. You can read more about the blog policy on articles below:
- Written in Azerbaijani, English or Russian;
- Should be original and 300-10000 words;
- Should be devoted to cutting-edge legal topics with the exclusion of political and religious related matters, be analytical and meet academic requirements;
- Should be written in academic style and not plagiarised.
- All sources referenced in the text, along with page numbers, should be listed in the “References” list as follows:
- In case of books: Name of the author, title of the book, place of publication, publication and date;
- In case of articles: Author’s name, article title, journal name, number and issue, date;
- In case of internet pages, you should specify the name of the web page and the relevant web address.
- Articles or other papers published in other journals or other publications may be placed on the blog only if such publisher allows it and with an indication of the name of the publisher. The writer bears sole responsibility for any breach of the said requirement.
By submitting an article or other post, you acknowledge and guarantee that your blog post meets the above requirements. The writer is responsible for all damages caused to third parties as a result of the violation of these requirements. By submitting an article or other paper, you grant the blog a non-exclusive right to publish and distribute your content.
The articles on this blog are not, nor are they intended to be, legal advice. It is recommended that you contact a legal counsel for individual legal assessment and advice on the matter. The articles published in the blog reflect the views of the author of the article, not the blog itself.
SEND AN ARTICLE
Submit your article by filling out the form below: